Skip to content
All Classic Milkshake Bases
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
For Strawberry Milkshake
- 5 large, ripe strawberries
- Strawberry syrup (to decorate)
For Banana Toffee Fudge Milkshake
- 1 ripe banana
- Toffee syrup (to decorate)
- 1 square of fudge, chopped
For Mint Chocolate Chips Milkshake
- 2 tablespoon plain chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract/oil
- Chocolate syrup (to decorate)
- 1 Place the main ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- 2 Swirl syrup around glass, add straws, and pour in the blended shake.
- 3 Top with whipped cream and garnish with syrup and extras.
- 4 Serve with our classic American burgers, and a retro flourish