Skip to content
- 5 almonds
- 5 pistachios
- 250 ml milk
- 5 cashews
- 5 walnuts
- sugar as required
How to make Dry Fruit Milkshake
- Step 1To prepare this delicious and healthy milkshake, take a big bowl and add some water in it. Now, add almonds, pistachios, walnuts, and cashews in it. Let the dry fruits soak for around an hour.
- Step 2Once soaked, drain the dry fruits. Take the almonds and peel their skin.
- Step 3Now, take a mixer-blender and add all the dry fruits in it. Grind these dry fruits together till they make a smooth paste.
- Step 4Add milk and sugar in the mixer and blend them with the dry fruits till it has a smooth consistency.
- Step 5Pour the prepared dry fruit milkshake in the serving glass. Top it with ice cubes.
- Step 6Serve cold at once with a garnish of almonds and other dry fruits.