This easy baked beans recipe gives canned pork and beans a boost of flavor with the addition of a few ingredients like onion, brown sugar, Worcestershire and bacon bits. Plus, this delicious dish is ready in just 20 minutes
cost per recipe: $3.43
- 2cans (14.8 ounces) Campbell’s® Pork & Beans
- 2tablespoons ketchup
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3tablespoons bacon bits
- 1small onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup) or 2 tablespoons dried onion flake
How to Make It
Stir the beans, ketchup, Worcestershire, mustard, brown sugar, bacon bits and onion in a 1 1/2-quart microwavable dish.
Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes. Stir the bean mixture and microwave for 2 minutes or until hot. Let stand for 2 minutes and stir before serving.